March is National Nutrition Month, during which we are urged to focus on the importance of eating healthy and staying active. How?
- Pay closer attention to portion sizes
- Choose healthy substitutes for snacks
- Pay attention to food waste
- Find physical activities that you enjoy and will stick with
Eating healthy and participating in this month-long celebration of health doesn’t have to be hard or short lived. A meal planning service can help with these decisions and transform them into a lifestyle where you don’t have to think much about it again. And if you choose PlateJoy, your insurance may cover the costs.
PlateJoy offers tailored plans that give you specific recipes and grocery lists that allow you to have more control over your health and diet. They also do their part for the environment by not packing boxes with dry ice and plastic containers like other meal subscriptions plans. PlateJoy is all about being green has features like their Digital Pantry to prevent food waste which is also part of this month’s initiative.
With delicious recipes that you’ll love, eating right will be far easier. You’ll also love the grocery lists that take the guess work out of meal planning and still allows you to shop at your favorite store with your favorite brands.
Maintaining good health can seem like a stressful task at times, especially with all the work and family obligations we must contend with in addition, but PlateJoy is here to help. Check them out today and celebrate National Nutrition Month every month of the year.
Want to learn more of what PlateJoy has to offer? Find out more at PlateJoy.com.
Latest posts by Andrea Lewis (see all)
- The Many Health and Wellness Benefits of Eating Celery - July 13, 2019
- Herbs 101: How to Select and Use Herbs Safely - June 9, 2019
- Could Calcium Supplements Increase Your Risk of Developing Dementia? - May 8, 2019